Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Navigation System Error - Check Redundance

TBenfica

Join
May 23, 2019
I disconected my drone GPS board spark in a shell replacement, after reconnecting, I receive the message "
Navigation System Error - Check Redundance".

there was no damage to the board, does anyone know of any solutions?

I disconected my drone GPS board spark in a shell replacement, after reconnecting, I receive the message "
Navigation System Error - Check Redundance".

there was no damage to the board
, does anyone know of any solutions?

How can you be so certain that the GPS card is not damaged? I am asking because that's the same error message that shows up with a bad GPS board. I'm concerned that it may appear physically unharmed but electronically borked

I'll assume you have checked the connections are secure

Best troubleshooting tool is to download DJI Assistant 2 program and look through options to reset hardware

That's all I know short of sending to ThunderDrones or DJI for repair

Best of luck to you!

How can you be so certain that the GPS card is not damaged? I am asking because that's the same error message that shows up with a bad GPS board. I'm concerned that it may appear physically unharmed but electronically borked

I'll assume you have checked the connections are secure

Best troubleshooting tool is to download DJI Assistant 2 program and look through options to reset hardware

That's all I know short of sending to ThunderDrones or DJI for repair

Best of luck to you!

I just removed the card and reconnected in the new one, there were no crashes.

I used Assistent2 for downgrade and later upgrade, I tried factory reset too, with no results.

I bought a new GPS card in Aliepress, and I'll wait for the 45 days of delivery

Reactions: Andre Levite
I just removed the card and reconnected in the new one, there were no crashes.

I used Assistent2 for downgrade and later upgrade, I tried factory reset too, with no results.

I bought a new GPS card in Aliepress, and I'll wait for the 45 days of delivery

Since everything else failed makes sense to just replace the GPS card. Based on other posts sounds like they are prone to failure or just plain fragile.

Try to find a reliable vendor. Hopefully you can get a new part instead of scavenged one or a factory reject.

Sirs, I bring good news, after a few months, the spare part of china arrived, and when replacing in my spark, it came back to work perfectly.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe