Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Dji Go 4

Asked me a Chinese mainland phone number instead of allowing me to take shoot at the nice sunshine:mad:
This for Samsung S8 and also Tab S2, but not for my ipad mini 4.
For any reason, later the S8 becomes ok on its own.
Found this thread Latest Android (8/3/2017) Broke DJIgo4 link
On my Tab S2, I had to do uninstall, delete folder dji/dgi.go.v4, reinstall, resync flight records, redownload off-line map and review/adjust settings.

Asked me a Chinese mainland phone number instead of allowing me to take shoot at the nice sunshine:mad:
This for Samsung S8 and also Tab S2, but not for my ipad mini 4.
For any reason, later the S8 becomes ok on its own.
Found this thread Latest Android (8/3/2017) Broke DJIgo4 link
On my Tab S2, I had to do uninstall, delete folder dji/dgi.go.v4, reinstall, resync flight records, redownload off-line map and review/adjust settings.
DGI GO 4 4.1.8 is not fake.It is proven.

Open app on Google Play and read "More"! I also have deleted previous version and reinstalled it again from Google Play Store! I read in bottom the number of present version is: 4.1.8. I have S8+.

I don't mean I am not using another version, it is 4.1.8 I am using on Android and 4.1.9 on IOS.
After update to 4.1.8, it asked me to link a Chinese phone number.

It is probably random and depend on past use of the app. Never had to do such full reinstall but a day or another, it comes.

We are posting go4 v4.1.8 issues all over the place.. Because go4 v.8 is directly related to all sorts of issues..

Not sure how to quote or set Link to other posts in other sections..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar