Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New drone video from Ocean City (Maryland)

FlyMD

Join
Dec 14, 2018
Hello everyone. I got a Spark for Christmas and have been following this site for a couple weeks looking for some tips. I shot some video of the beach in Ocean City, Maryland today and edited with iMovie on my phone. Mostly overcast and was a little hesitant to fly over the Atlantic, but I had a blast shooting this. Love the Spark and am looking forward to learning all that it can do.

Hello from the Hoosier Hearland, FlyMD.

You must have been good this year.:)

Any day is a good day to fly, except rain, etc.

Heck, I'm skittish about flying over a lake, let alone an ocean (check local listings) :D

What's the pups name?

And by the way, Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: tmarez
A new drone and a new pup....Santa was good to you guys! Welcome to the forum and i hope you get much enjoyment from all your new goodies! Nice video!!

I haven’t tried tripod mode or any of the presets like dronie, etc. They are all on my list to experiment with.

I also got the PolarPro filter deal at Best Buy and bought three $20 batteries from HobbyKing thanks to this forum. I haven’t used the filters yet. The batteries are the older model but work great. I bought the battery clip to hold them in place but have been using the O-ring I read about on here to secure it. Works great.

This forum is a huge resource. Thanks.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme