Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware? V 01.00.0800

a short review. when i updated the latest ios ipad4 mini (crush seem all disappear) tested on the latest version 4.1.20 well a good news is that. that customized button you no longer to set every time when you plug in Otg cable fN button. everything seem work well.

I updated the F/w to 0.800 and now I get NO Video just a dark grey background

Tablet direct to Spark: No video, No Compass, No Map Indicates connected, Battery Status Working

Tablet - Controller with WIFI: No Video, Compass OK, Map OK, Battery Status Working

Tablet - Controller with OTG( WIFI OFF): No Video, Compass OK, Map OK, Battery Status Working

This was working before. I can still fly it, I just can't see where it is going. It records video to the SPARK's Sd card so I know the camera works.

I am running DJI Go 4 Version 4.1.15 and controller version 1.0.0400 Camera version 1.0.0800

Help, I don't know what to try next ?? Should I update DJI Go 4 to .18 ?

Try downgrading F/W on dji assistant 2
Nope That did not fix the problem. Is there some setting somewhere that turns the video on/off ? The only thing I found was Image Transmission settings. I show no power level for any channels.

Why is this such a trial and error effort. I just want to fly the **** thing. Not start an adventure in getting it to work !!

Ok, I got a Note 5, and same thing not on the list.
So i take it you guys are not using updated app?!
On your apps, are there any options missing in the setup, like I cant chage the frequency from 5.8 to 2.4, and rth is stuck at only the aircraft point and at current altitude. Any of you guys have same issues?
Thanks

Nope That did not fix the problem. Is there some setting somewhere that turns the video on/off ? The only thing I found was Image Transmission settings. I show no power level for any channels.

Why is this such a trial and error effort. I just want to fly the **** thing. Not start an adventure in getting it to work !!

OK, After re-installing DJI GO and Power cycling the tablet, Everything is now working. I still don't get any type of power reading on the Image transmission page, Although I do get images ( with OTG at least).

Does this log issue affect Airdata.com? My log uploads have been failing since I upgraded and couldn’t figure out why.

The same happened to me with DroneLogbook.com
Contact them explaining what is going on and send them a log file.
Use the extraction method explained here:
DJI Flight Log Viewer

My logbook company had it fixed in about 2 days.
This not only happens with DJI from time to time but also my craft that flies with ArduCopter firmware.
They make any slight change in the log config, the readers have to be reconfigured.

1/2 way through the process, DroneLogbook asked me to test a real upload and my flight date & time was 1970-01-01 00:00:00 for every upload :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio