Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New here and to drones.

Katt981

Join
Dec 31, 2017
Loc
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Happy New Year everyone. I'm new to drones of any type. The spark fly more combo was given to me as a Christmas gift.
I have to admit I was somewhat intimidated by it and all the procedures I had to go through in order to use it.
It just seemed like an impossible task at hand. Sync this, adjust that, set this (return gift).. Lol
But having stuck with it I have to say that I have enjoyed the few flights I have made so far.
Tried the camera and loved the video quality.

Looking forward to learning more tips and tricks from you experienced flyers.....

Katt

Welcome! There are alot of things to know and learn. The biggest advice I'd give to a noob is to take your time, learn all you can, don't ignore displayed warnings or odd behavior, develop or use a pre-flight checklist, don't take short cuts, don't rush to get your drone into the air....

Good Luck

Reactions: Katt981
me too just got my spark and yes it can be intimidating for even such a cute little drone. so far i only fly it to about 100ft high and distance is just the perimeter of my house. i was afraid of having it flying away. welcome aboard pilot.

Welcome! There are alot of things to know and learn. The biggest advice I'd give to a noob is to take your time, learn all you can, don't ignore displayed warnings or odd behavior, develop or use a pre-flight checklist, don't take short cuts, don't rush to get your drone into the air....

Good Luck
Many thanks sparkbart

Welcome and enjoy. Yes the initial activation process for the Spark can be somewhat cumbersome.

me too just got my spark and yes it can be intimidating for even such a cute little drone. so far i only fly it to about 100ft high and distance is just the perimeter of my house. i was afraid of having it flying away. welcome aboard pilot.
Thanks. I think I took mine to about 250 in height and just kept it in the immediate area. I was impressed with it. Here lately though we have had severe cold and winds so no joy for awhile.
Smooth Flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis