Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Pilot Checking in from Costa Rica

alfonsoxs

Join
Feb 7, 2018
Loc
Costa Rica
I'm a new pilot out of a small town in Costa Rica, I have 2hours and 43 min of flight time, and the farthest I've flown my Spark is 950m, looking forward to share and learn with all of you guys!!!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Neat little bird isn't it?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Neat little bird isn't it?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:
Amazing little bird, this is my first drone, i've had it for about 6 days, little by little i'm venturing into farther flight distances.
I've reached my altitude limit 120m (image attached)

Attachments

• PLAZA120m.jpeg
    PLAZA120m.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Victoria
Hola Alfonso,

Welcome to the site! Great info here.

Also flying from Costa Rica, Alajuela

You ll have great fun with this drone, and as you know very well this country will give you lots of spectacular landscapes to record from the air!

Welcome to the Spark Family,
I wish I had my spark when we visited Jaco Costa Rica Aug.2017 for my son's wedding. I could of gotten some very nice footage. Enjoy

John

Reactions: alfonsoxs
Welcome to the Spark Family,
I wish I had my spark when we visited Jaco Costa Rica Aug.2017 for my son's wedding. I could of gotten some very nice footage. Enjoy

John
Hello John, there you go at least for the souvenir so you can remember Jaco from the air!

Attachments

• Jaco_panoramica.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 13
I'm sure you don't know how lucky you are to be in such lovely country, I wish I was there, for I own a few professional drones that I cant fly being in a country with snow over my head and at 20 below zero, in this will last for 3 more months. Lucky you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef