Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark Owner

123Brett

Join
Jul 27, 2019
Hi There,
I am a new spark owner and looking to get some advice.
I decided to purchase an OTG cable after watching some you tubes, thinking that it would provide a stable connection.
However, today it seemed to drop out which freaked me. After that I flew with normal WIFI connection. Is it better to use the cable?
Has the firmware been upgraded to not have to worry about using the OTG cable?

Also, my video footage seems to have a flicker / wave run through it every 5 seconds or so, which made me think that I needed the OTG cable.

Any comments, would be appreciated.

Cheers

Brettospark

Is it better to use the cable?
It's only better if you have a specific reason not to connect your mobile device via Wi-Fi. Many people have no trouble using the Wi-Fi connection.

my video footage seems to have a flicker / wave run through it every 5 seconds or so
Post one of the videos here so we can see what you're describing.

Can’t seem to add the video. It downloads, then crosses out and mentions something about no extension?

Ever since I read on the Forum that OTG is best I have done so. But, strangely it has recently started to drop out now and then, so I have bought a new OTG (only £7.50 so won’t break the Bank) but have yet to try it out. Don’t expect any problems though and a lot of the really experienced pilots on the Forum swear by it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme