Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New trip to mani!

Very beautiful scenery and well exposed. A couple of suggestions:

1) there are a few too many “dronie” shots pulling away from you. One maybe two is ok but it starts to feel repetitive after that.

2) the pilot (you) is seen in too many scenes controlling the drone. It’s rather common in a lot of drone videos but breaks the magic by distracting the viewer into concentrating on the pilot rather than the scenery.

It’s hard to hide when you’re in the scene itself but with some thought you can minimize the impact. Hide behind bushes, walls, etc.

Hope you take this as constructive criticism because you have the tools and the editing skills to make great videos.
NB

Thank you my friend for your time and thoughts! It's very good suggestions and I will try to make videos better next time!
Love from Greece!
Very beautiful scenery and well exposed. A couple of suggestions:

1) there are a few too many “dronie” shots pulling away from you. One maybe two is ok but it starts to feel repetitive after that.

2) the pilot (you) is seen in too many scenes controlling the drone. It’s rather common in a lot of drone videos but breaks the magic by distracting the viewer into concentrating on the pilot rather than the scenery.

It’s hard to hide when you’re in the scene itself but with some thought you can minimize the impact. Hide behind bushes, walls, etc.

Hope you take this as constructive criticism because you have the tools and the editing skills to make great videos.
NB

Ahh, Greece. You have some awesome scenery there and I’ve always wanted to visit. I look forward to another video from you. Take care and fly safe.
NB
If you ever come or getting ready to come send me a message! i have been almost all over greece. i have many tips for good places!

Πολυ ωραιο αντωνη..και εχω καιρο να κατεβω εκει...
Ευχαριστώ!!!!! Να πας! Είναι θησαυρός! Και πιστεύω το καλοκαίρι θα είναι ακόμα πιο όμορφα!

Reactions: Nebula wind
Ευχαριστώ!!!!! Να πας! Είναι θησαυρός! Και πιστεύω το καλοκαίρι θα είναι ακόμα πιο όμορφα!
Σιγουρα!!! Και ειδικα...στο λημενι καλε φιλε

Σιγουρα!!! Και ειδικα...στο λημενι καλε φιλε
Εχουμε φανταστικα μερη φιλε.εαν πας...πιο πισω στα βιντεο εδω..θα δεις το πρωτο μου...απο την αμοργο...

Sorry, I did not realize that the labels were the name of the locations. Thank you and I cannot stop watching the video!!

Reactions: antwnis
Nice, I subscribed! I agree about the dronie comment.. once is enough. One thing that struck me whilst watching your video, by flying around these ancient ruins we are in a way, preserving history for future generations, assuming YouTube survives forever, some of these sites may fall or deteriorate, so we are in a way allowing the future to see something of the past as it was well before their time.

Μπράβο Αντώνη για άλλη μια φορά.

Να είσαι καλά να μας ταξιδεύεις!

Reactions: antwnis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis