Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Newby needs help in Holland, MI

It's probably best to search out DJI video, and follow step by step.

Basically there are 3 processes -- one involves creating user IDs and passwords and registering with DJI.
Second involves connecting Spark or phone and or controller and Wifi together.
Third is understanding controls and basics

One thing people don't always mention is DJI opens ad screens and material about making vids with software while you're trying to get to or understand operating screens. And your batteries and gear want to do updates. So, you're interrupted and likely confused while trying to set it up. It's gets easier. Someone may have already written in the Spark help step by step instructions, but I think videos are easier way to go.

Basically there are 3 processes -- one involves creating user IDs and passwords and registering with DJI.

One thing people don't always mention is DJI opens ad screens and material about making vids with software while you're trying to get to or understand operating screens. And your batteries and gear want to do updates. So, you're interrupted and likely confused while trying to set it up. It's gets easier. Someone may have already written in the Spark help step by step instructions, but I think videos are easier way to go.

Thanks for the reply. Ive watched 10hrs of utune videos, but I cant rembrr all the steps when I am in the field. And, many of the videos are contradictory. It seems that noone states what revision go4 pertains to their video. The included instructions are duds.

I was hoping someone here would have a comprehensive, step by step sequence list, includind bluetooth, wifi to drone, wifi to controller, wifi with go4, etc,etc....

What I really need is a hands on tutor. I would pay!

Thanks for letting me rant and vent newby frustrations!

Larry

cant get spark going with go4 and iphone...

After searching many posts, I came across someone having the same problem with "privacy notice". It seems that on the iphone I use, the screen hides the box to check to accept full responsibility for flying in a yellow zone (I have permission from the small airport). So, I tried on my MotoG4 and, walla! The box appeared outside the warning and I was able to connect and fly. Now to set all the parameters and proper protocols! Yeah!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme