Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Newest Litchi beta supports Waypoints and Orbit for Spark!

i was already a litchi owner. there was a word beta at the bottom of the page. I clicked on it and I got in

RunMission.jpg
I have read the question and it does not answer mine.
How do you run the flight plan once imported into Google Earth?

It looks like nobody has provided an answer, so I'll give it a try.

1. Create your mission in VLM.
2. Click the Blue [MISSION] button and click [Save}.
3 While you are still in the [MISSION] button area click on [Export as KML 3D path].
note: If you [Export as CSV] the left column of VLM (Activity Log) will show you potential
problems with your mission route.
4. When you click the {Export] button Google Earth will automatically open.
At the bottom of the 'Places" window under 'Temporary Places" will be a line reading,
KML 3D Path - Litchi. Click on the small black pointer to the left of that line.
5. Scroll down to see your path name displayed. Mine in the picture is 'HomeToWare 3D Path'.
6 Click on that path name and it will activate the button that I drew the red circle around in my picture.
7. Click on that circled button and sit back and watch the mission played out in Google Earth.

View attachment 6089

It looks like nobody has provided an answer, so I'll give it a try.

1. Create your mission in VLM.
2. Click the Blue [MISSION] button and click [Save}.
3 While you are still in the [MISSION] button area click on [Export as KML 3D path].
note: If you [Export as CSV] the left column of VLM (Activity Log) will show you potential
problems with your mission route.
4. When you click the {Export] button Google Earth will automatically open.
At the bottom of the 'Places" window under 'Temporary Places" will be a line reading,
KML 3D Path - Litchi. Click on the small black pointer to the left of that line.
5. Scroll down to see your path name displayed. Mine in the picture is 'HomeToWare 3D Path'.
6 Click on that path name and it will activate the button that I drew the red circle around in my picture.
7. Click on that circled button and sit back and watch the mission played out in Google Earth.

Thanks!
That was exactly what I was looking for.

I flew my first small test mission with Litchi beta this evening. The Spark handled it a lot better than I did. It is difficult to just stand there and hope it does what I hoped I had told it to do. Using beta software is always a bit of a worry, but it worked perfectly. I must have used some inappropriate values for cruising speeds, because I have never seen Sparkle go that fast. This mission was in an old defunct K-Mart parking lot and there were a lot of tall light poles and fixtures that didn't cause any problem because the mission routed it exactly where it was supposed to go. This way-point capability is adding an incredible amount of power to what can be done with the lowly Spark.

Reactions: pmshop
I flew my first small test mission with Litchi beta this evening. The Spark handled it a lot better than I did. It is difficult to just stand there and hope it does what I hoped I had told it to do. Using beta software is always a bit of a worry, but it worked perfectly. I must have used some inappropriate values for cruising speeds, because I have never seen Sparkle go that fast. This mission was in an old defunct K-Mart parking lot and there were a lot of tall light poles and fixtures that didn't cause any problem because the mission routed it exactly where it was supposed to go. This way-point capability is adding an incredible amount of power to what can be done with the lowly Spark.

AWESOME!
Just a little bit at a time to work your nerves up :D
I know it won't be much but look forward to the video and post a flight plan if you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme