Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Night Flight

The spark is a fantastic night flyer i have hundreds of nifht flights with mine and vps system works a 1000 times better at night tgen say the mavic pro does
VPS doesnt work well at night or low light with my spark, mavic 2 zoom, and phantom. GPS hold is the one responsible for stable hover in low light. Try hovering indoors where GPS is weak or absent in low light. The spark goes into atti mode.

I've done quite a few sunset night flights with the spark and it works perfectly. It does wonder a tiny bit when it's low down but I just fly it in front of me and grab it out of the air and turn it on its side so it's no problem at all.

Not as hobbyist (strangely enough)...

True. Night waivers for commercial operations are good for 4 years and valid for all Class G airspace. Additionally, multiple people can fly under one waiver (i.e., a company with multiple employees). (The complete list of 107 sections that are waiverable are here.) Just be careful to make a clear distinction between commercial flights and hobby/fun flights.

and here are some led night lights for the Spark:

https://www.amazon.com/Hobby-Ace-Accessories-Flashlight-Long-Range-Luminosity/dp/B076VHBWWP

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef