Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

No Problems Just Fun

grif80128

Join
Aug 2, 2017
I own a Mavic Pro and a Spark. Love them both. I appreciate the video that I get from the Mavic. It's a pretty rugged and reliable product. I have flown it in three states so far-in legal flight areas. I love my Spark for the quick deploy-er that it is. I use the controller and the OTG cable into the Apple Mini 4. I use the OTG cable with the Mini 4 on the Mavic also. Both have been reliable and fun to fly. I do fly in areas where UAS flights are allowed and wish that all pilots would do the same so that we can continue in our sport with fewer restrictions. One of the areas that I can use in my local area is the local RC Club's aerodrome. Flying there exposed me to the bigger world of RC flight. The planes are beautiful and of varying types. Every visit is an aerobatic show. As a result of the exposure, I'm pursuing instruction in fixed wing RC flight and having a ball being challenged in new ways. Since July, I've added four RC planes and hope to solo soon-as soon as the changing seasons will allow it!

Have fun, be responsible!

We need more positivity around the Spark. People just gravitate to negative posts.

Reactions: grif80128

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena