Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Number of devices

KST1P

Join
May 24, 2019
I use Dji Go 4 on iPhone 5s. It’s a bit small . Can I register again on my iPad and will it sync previous flight logs from my account. Wanted to ask before I try it to see if anyone has any tips . Thanks

Yep.

Install the Go4 app to the device(s), and log in to your DJI account.

Once in, open the flight records and click the cloud icon in the top right corner. This should sync your flight records.

I fly with a mini4 and two Droids and occasionally sync my records so they are up to date on each device.

Yep.

Install the Go4 app to the device(s), and log in to your DJI account.

Once in, open the flight records and click the cloud icon in the top right corner. This should sync your flight records.

I fly with a mini4 and two Droids and occasionally sync my records so they are up to date on each device.
Thank you

Thank you

Your welcome.

Oh, and by the way, I did a test flight last year when I shut down the mini4 while hovering ( Spark and R/C still connected - green light), and was able to reconnect using one of my Droids and continue the flight.

It's good to have a backup device just in case the primary one shuts down for some reason.

You can still fly the Spark without a device, you just don't have any telemetry other than the lights on the Spark to let you know the status.

Reactions: RotorWash
I do the same thing. I use another cell phone strictly for my Spark. I like it so I can use that one instead of draining the better on my regular cell phone.

Your welcome.

Oh, and by the way, I did a test flight last year when I shut down the mini4 while hovering ( Spark and R/C still connected - green light), and was able to reconnect using one of my Droids and continue the flight.

It's good to have a backup device just in case the primary one shuts down for some reason.

You can still fly the Spark without a device, you just don't have any telemetry other than the lights on the Spark to let you know the status.
Thank you once again . Very helpful

Reactions: Spark 317
will it sync previous flight logs from my account
If you haven't done so already, you'll need to first sync your flight logs in DJI GO on your iPhone 5s. Then, sync them on your iPad to pull them down to that device.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502