Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Official Mavic Air discussion threads

I updated my dji go 4 app and my weak trans signal is gone and otg cable is working. For now anyways

I emailed Mavmount and they said the Mavmount 2.0 will most definitely fit the Mavic Air controller.
I totally screwed up...I thought you were initially speaking about the DJI Mavic/Spark CrystalSky mount, which is what I have.

Is anyone else really pissed at the release timing of this or is it just me? I know tech is always advancing etc. etc. but right after Christmas!? I just got my bloody spark combo and now there's no way I can get this any time soon. Bit earlier and I would have been all over it. WTF?

Maybe I'm just venting but I feel extremely disappointed with my purchase now...

Last edited:
Is anyone else really pissed at the release timing of this or is it just me? I know tech is always advancing etc. etc. but right after Christmas!? I just got my **** spark combo and now there's no way I can get this any time soon. Bit earlier and I would have been all over it. WTF?

Maybe I'm just venting but I feel extremely disappointed with my purchase now...

You were happy with your Spark when you bought it. It still does everything it did when you bought it. It’s not suddenly bricked.

Reactions: Sparkbart
You were happy with your Spark when you bought it. It still does everything it did when you bought it. It’s not suddenly bricked.

Yeah I know...I actually love it haha, just with this dropping a month after I feel like I've missed out. I know you can never stay up to date with tech unless you buy the newest thing the day it comes out, but having bought the spark combo and five extra batteries the air would have been ideal :(

Yeah I know...I actually love it haha, just with this dropping a month after I feel like I've missed out. I know you can never stay up to date with tech unless you buy the newest thing the day it comes out, but having bought the spark combo and five extra batteries the air would have been ideal :(

.........and good luck trying to sell a Spark. Won't be easy unless people are willing to take a big hit.

Is anyone else really pissed at the release timing of this or is it just me? I know tech is always advancing etc. etc. but right after Christmas!? I just got my bloody spark combo and now there's no way I can get this any time soon. Bit earlier and I would have been all over it. WTF?

Yes, me to, bought the combo first but sent it back due to malfunction gimbal, main wile i waited for the refound i bought a charge station then after i got money back i ordered the spark at a local webshop and the controller separate and som small stuff more.. now with all and all i'm almost up to the price of the Air and first flight was last weekend.

But, i'm very happy and impressed with the Spark and i will keep using it... at least until the Air does some serious price drop.

/Trying not to glance at the Air too much

.........and good luck trying to sell a Spark. Won't be easy unless people are willing to take a big hit.
The spark is still a great lite drone, and will attract they who don't what to spend much money but want something that's better then a "toy". They who bought it right before the price drop this winter may be a bit disappointed, they don't get much back when they try to sell it.

I hope they still keep updating the software for the Spark, and mainly new features, I was still hoping for some new quickshots for the Spark, and may be even RAW and 60fps. But I am afraid that this will not happen anymore now, and they put all their effort in the Mavic Air. What do you guys think ?

Yeah I agree with everyone above me, the spark is a fantastic little drone that does almost everything I could want but the air seems to be the exact best of both worlds. If the air was significantly more expensive or released a year or two after the spark I wouldn't be bothered but...

And as people have said it's probably not even worth trying to sell the spark to try and recoup the money.

I hope they still keep updating the software for the Spark, and mainly new features, I was still hoping for some new quickshots for the Spark, and may be even RAW and 60fps. But I am afraid that this will not happen anymore now, and they put all their effort in the Mavic Air. What do you guys think ?

The Spark has all the features it’s ever gonna get. If people want more, then they’ll have to buy the Mavic Air.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis