Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

dj_dread

Join
Mar 20, 2019
Hello Spark pilots,
my very first post here :)

Tried a different aproach this time. Since a ski video, i wanted to be with fast cuts to re-create the mood.
The video is structured into two parts - one is more about setting the scene, the second part is with more action
smile.gif

I used an ND16 but even with it it was hard to respect the 180 rule.
Spark handled very well temperatures between -5 to -11 degrees Celsius.

Editing this video i realized that my 4 years old computer asks for replacement
smile.gif

Feedback appreciated
smile.gif

Also, considering subscribing to my channel would be much appreciated!

Very nice editing. I like how you use change of pace to keep the viewers interested. I kept hoping the last scene would be in the lodge in front of a warm fire. Good story told nonetheless. Congratulations.
NB

Very impressive, well done ! I'm not even going to ask you what software you used for the editing because there's no chance I'd try to emulate this ;-)
Which resort is it ?

Very nice editing. I like how you use change of pace to keep the viewers interested. I kept hoping the last scene would be in the lodge in front of a warm fire. Good story told nonetheless. Congratulations.
NB
Hey Northern Bob, thank you for watching!
The ending scene would have been epic with a nice fire place. Wasn't any around :) but i'll keep that in mind for the next one :)
I really appreciate your constructive feedback!

Very impressive, well done ! I'm not even going to ask you what software you used for the editing because there's no chance I'd try to emulate this ;-)
Which resort is it ?
hey Webvan, thanks for watching!
it's a resort called Sinaia in Romania.
and for editing i used Premiere Pro :)

Reactions: webvan
Great variety of angles, and I like that you used both drone and hand-held video. Can't figure out how you did the 3-D shot (at 1:25) where it looks like part of the image got wider while the other did not. Very cool. Also like how you used foley-type sound for the snow shots. "Are you OK?" "Yeah!"

Great variety of angles, and I like that you used both drone and hand-held video. Can't figure out how you did the 3-D shot (at 1:25) where it looks like part of the image got wider while the other did not. Very cool. Also like how you used foley-type sound for the snow shots. "Are you OK?" "Yeah!"
hi Jimlips, thank you for watching and for your comment! It's probably one of the most detailed comments i've seen so far :) i am glad you really enjoyed the video.
at 1:25 it's pretty easy: a pull back drone shot and i scaled up the video in post a bit.
thank you again! i subbed back to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers