Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

One beautiful late winter morning - took a sudden turn!

Medley

Join
May 13, 2019
Hi all, the first really nice day this year for taking out my Mavic Air didn't turn out as I expected!

Youtube's standard res video doesn't do justice to these little birds' capabilities, so here's a link to the original version for you to stream or download if you prefer to see it in its 2.5k glory.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the MA stay powered up under water for so long. Good thing it was fresh water and not salt water.

Here are some threads from other members and their experiences with power lines.

This member ( Mtntrogger ) flew a Litchi mission and unexpectedly flew between some wires.

Glad to hear the mighty MA survived and and will continue to capture more stories.

Great job creating this video Medley! Still recording and still had satellite count while swimming! "Props" to the Air!

Reactions: Medley
Hi all, the first really nice day this year for taking out my Mavic Air didn't turn out as I expected!

Youtube's standard res video doesn't do justice to these little birds' capabilities, so here's a link to the original version for you to stream or download if you prefer to see it in its 2.5k glory.

Enjoy.
Wow Man that reminds me of the 70's of what I can remember of it.
Good job.

Reactions: Spark^
Nice documentary. Maybe the next dji drone will be a submarine.
Glad you enjoyed it. “Documentary” is what I set out to create, with a bit of fun embedded. I try to create stories with my videos as much as I can. But I was pretty sure this particular event would be interesting to many within the drone community, because it offers some lessons but also some hope (and some pretty scenery thrown in).

By the way, have you seen the YouTube video by Dustin Dunhill where he uses one of those remote controlled subs to look for his Mavic Pro that ended up at the bottom of a waterfall?

Cheers.

Glad you enjoyed it. “Documentary” is what I set out to create, with a bit of fun embedded. I try to create stories with my videos as much as I can. But I was pretty sure this particular event would be interesting to many within the drone community, because it offers some lessons but also some hope (and some pretty scenery thrown in).

By the way, have you seen the YouTube video by Dustin Dunhill where he uses one of those remote controlled subs to look for his Mavic Pro that ended up at the bottom of a waterfall?

Cheers.
No. But I'll look it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe