Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Ongoing Spark flight tests

Dick

Join
Jul 5, 2017
Loc
Lake Keowee South Carolina
I have had the Spark for a few days and continue to flight test......this is with the controller, testing the stability of GPS in a wooded area, the stability of the Spark in flight and how solid does the connection remain between the drone/controller/phone.
I have owned and sold a Phantom 2+ that never had a connection issue......not so with Spark, unfortunately.

Even using the OTG cable, and being less than 200 feet from the drone the Go4 app dropped out......

I am happy with the flight stability and the 2 axis gimbal and camera, however......

There is some issue remaining regarding the connectivity of the app and the drone, even when using the controller.

Below is the resultant edited video........

yeah same as me here in new zealand, open field or open by a beach and drops out around 100 metres away, playing the recording back is still sweet as, but the livce to the screen drops out,

This seems like an issue with all the Sparks.......hopefully DJI monitors these sites and will correct the problem.....hopefully with firmware.

At this point I really can't trust the drone after spending $700 (bought the "package"), unfortunate that their newest product is getting a bad reputation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav