Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Ordered 2nd day

Kentech5

Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Upstate NY
I preordered the white fly more combo the day I found out about the Spark which just happened to be the day after DJI's release. I already have a DJI P3S and a few toy drones but I really like the aound of the Spark. Really looking forward to mine.

Reactions: Advexure
I preordered the white fly more combo the day I found out about the Spark which just happened to be the day after DJI's release. I already have a DJI P3S and a few toy drones but I really like the aound of the Spark. Really looking forward to mine.

I think you'll be happy with it! Hopefully the wait isn't long.

I ordered within seconds of the Spark being listed on the DJI Store website, though I may have screwed up buy ordering the green Spark. Others tend to think that white will ship first.

When I ordered... All of the Fly More Combos where estimated to ship on the same day. The white Spark by itself was the only one that would ship sooner. Happy flying!

Reactions: Advexure
When I ordered... All of the Fly More Combos where estimated to ship on the same day. The white Spark by itself was the only one that would ship sooner. Happy flying!
Good to know...I did order the Fly More Combo (Green)

I ordered the blue (combo). I wish I should have gotten the white if it really is coming in sooner. ill probably get skins anyway.

I just got the Lava Red to match my Parrot Bebop 2. They will all look the same from the ground.

I got it in on Friday. Here is the unboxing of the Lava Red Fly More Combo:

Nice unboxing and thanks for sharing. Enjoy it, and safe flying :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme