Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Ordered again my first spark

macoman

Join
Feb 9, 2019
I originally bought a spark back in February from wellbots.com and ended up cancelling as I wait nearly a month and still didn't have a spark available. I went this time with DJI store and I just ordered one 15 minutes ago. I already have in my collection an Autel Evo and a mavic pro platinum. I hear good things about the sparky camera, let's see how the picture quality are.

Hi great choice I have the spark and the mavic platinum also great drones
I originally bought a spark back in February from wellbots.com and ended up cancelling as I wait nearly a month and still didn't have a spark available. I went this time with DJI store and I just ordered one 15 minutes ago. I already have in my collection an Autel Evo and a mavic pro platinum. I hear good things about the sparky camera, let's see how the picture quality are.

Reactions: macoman

I am impressed over and over by the video quality of the Spark. The factory settings often give better color balance and saturation than my Mavic Pro.

In my experience the Spark's limitations (short flight time, 2-axis gimbal, no 4K) are completely offset by it's convenience and stealthy size.

I think you will have a blast!

i just ordered another from a classifed begining to looked like i got stiffed by a member geo flying my mavic pro but could use the spark during this time of the year searching for sheds a great way to enhance my modest retirement checks aflec!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmirOmerov