Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

OTG cable for type C

Chris An

Join
May 30, 2017
Planning to buy OTG cable for type C for spark.
Please any recommendations???
Thanks in advance.

With the current version of DJI Go4 which I think for android is 4.1.18 as 4.1.22 hasn't be released yet, OTG doesn't work there is no flight data, e.g GPS satellites, Battery Statistics etc.

Not really flyable without that information, however when connected to the Spark RC via wi-fi there is no problems at all

With the current version of DJI Go4 which I think for android is 4.1.18 as 4.1.22 hasn't be released yet, OTG doesn't work there is no flight data, e.g GPS satellites, Battery Statistics etc.

Not really flyable without that information, however when connected to the Spark RC via wi-fi there is no problems at all
Thanks. Read some posts about OTG

Our solution for latency was to buy a returned Samsung 8" tablet, no latency at all. Windfall benefit was bigger image as well.

Don,t think OTG willever work well with android. We now know ios phones are designed to slow down purposefully, so again get a refurbed tablet, problem solved.

I've got a Samsung galaxy tab a 8" 2017 edition picked out. A friend has had good results with his older version

Reactions: Chris An
If it's any help I use an iPad air 2 with latest app and otg works fine also a new android razer phone with the same cable as posted above from Amazon and with 4.1.15 app works great and have latest firmware on spark.

If it's any help I use an iPad air 2 with latest app and otg works fine also a new android razer phone with the same cable as posted above from Amazon and with 4.1.15 app works great and have latest firmware on spark.
Yes totally agree with this. OTG can work but you need the correct firmware and dji app combination for it to work seemless. [emoji3][emoji106]

hi i use otg type c cable with chinese smartphone leeco 626.app 4.1.15 and latest firmware installed is very good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar