Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

our hobby our Future

I hope the FAA gets to view this.

Great video! I’ve been flying Rc planes, sailplanes, helis and drones since 1973 and once again Washington is trying to stop this hobby. Transponders/licensing fees for each of my models??

Please respond to Washington thru numerous sites, ie AMA. Have EVERY voter in your family even they don’t fly right now, respond to this latest effort to create a useless bureaucracy. When Rc flying is gone it will be impossible to bring it back for your kids and grandkids.

I’ve been licensed as a power and glider private pilot with the FAA, so I do know what transponders are and what it’s like to work with the FAA when they are reasonable! After my crash, I ended up in the NTSB database and was retested by an FAA examiner.

Sadly once again we have to work to maintain our “rights” when someone In Washington wants “regulate” us for our “safety”

Thx Ken

YouTuber Ken Heron will have the young pilot on his show, Thursday Night Live, February 20th, 2020, for those that may be interested.

The deadline is fast approaching.

Reactions: RotorWash
Great video! I’ve been flying Rc planes, sailplanes, helis and drones since 1973 and once again Washington is trying to stop this hobby. Transponders/licensing fees for each of my models??

Please respond to Washington thru numerous sites, ie AMA. Have EVERY voter in your family even they don’t fly right now, respond to this latest effort to create a useless bureaucracy. When Rc flying is gone it will be impossible to bring it back for your kids and grandkids.

I’ve been licensed as a power and glider private pilot with the FAA, so I do know what transponders are and what it’s like to work with the FAA when they are reasonable! After my crash, I ended up in the NTSB database and was retested by an FAA examiner.

Sadly once again we have to work to maintain our “rights” when someone In Washington wants “regulate” us for our “safety”

Thx Ken
Your Right Ken , The time to speak up is now!

This incremental implementation of steps toward a complete ban is only to pacify you. The writing is on the wall. More and more of these type articles are appearing every day.
Drone terrorism is now a reality

If you think the terrorist are not winning, I refer you to the nearest commercial airport for a thorough TSA dismantling of your thinking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme