Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

P4 (to buy or not to buy) Update

Update:

The P4 has arrived! Say hello Tello...You too Sparky, c'mon now, be nice...

sayhello_1.jpg

Was told it was mint and they weren't kidding. Looks new out-of-the-box. One thing I've appreciated right away is the build on this baby. Pics really don't do these birds justice in regards to the eloquent build of their airframe. Can a drone be beautiful, I think so. The base P4 may be showing its age these days but it's certainly a classic and one that can still get some nice work done. I'm looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities this craft will provide me with, at least until such time I upgrade to a bigger sensor.

sayhello_2.jpg

Controller is mint as well, sticker looks untouched on the flight mode switch...nice!

sayhello_3.jpg

New tag applied and a fresh one for Sparky as well. Think I'll leave the idiot, err..warning stickers on for now :)

sayhello_4.jpg

Update:

The P4 has arrived! Say hello Tello...You too Sparky, c'mon now, be nice...

View attachment 13244

Was told it was mint and they weren't kidding. Looks new out-of-the-box. One thing I've appreciated right away is the build on this baby. Pics really don't do these birds justice in regards to the eloquent build of their airframe. Can a drone be beautiful, I think so. The base P4 may be showing its age these days but it's certainly a classic and one that can still get some nice work done. I'm looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities this craft will provide me with, at least until such time I upgrade to a bigger sensor.

View attachment 13245

Controller is mint as well, sticker looks untouched on the flight mode switch...nice!

View attachment 13246

New tag applied and a fresh one for Sparky as well. Think I'll leave the idiot, err..warning stickers on for now :)

View attachment 13247
Great to see that everything arrived in great shape. The longer flight time will give you more opportunity to photograph and capture more of beautiful PEI.

Enjoy your new bird.

Chris

Sweet. ?

Heck, one P4 prop is the same size or bigger than the other two aircraft.

I guess size does matter.

• Haha
Reactions: RotorWash
Great to see that everything arrived in great shape. The longer flight time will give you more opportunity to photograph and capture more of beautiful PEI.

Enjoy your new bird.

Chris
Thanks very much Chris! When I was up for a test spin today I was like ok I better bring it back in, oh wait, still got 10 more min! :cool:

Sweet. ?

Heck, one P4 prop is the same size or bigger than the other two aircraft.

I guess size does matter.
Contrary to what my wife tells me but I can now see through her lies! ?

Congratulations my friend! The P4 looks brand new. Quite the difference in battery size eh? I wish you many trouble free years of enjoyment. There are times when I miss mine but you have a much nicer "neighborhood" to fly in. Have a blast!
Thank you DJ! Holy k'moly, that battery is a brick! ? I thought of you when I had the beast up today! You really know you've got something on the line when the hook sets on this baby!! I love it!

Good show, RotorWash, looks like you scored a primo deal. I'm looking forward to seeing it put to your talented use (presumably here in the Spark forum).
Thank you IB Spectre! I joined up over on PhantomPilots today but SparkPilots is where my heart will stay. This forum has such great people like yourself, always helpful and encouraging. It's made my Spark experience a whole lot more than just flying a drone around! ☺

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe