Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pandan Reservoir 2021, Singapore / MA2

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hellooo Sparkies!
Hope you all had a good weekend...
Here's a video of Pandan Reservoir in S'pore.
I'd posted a previous video of this location last year Feb; as you can imagine, I'm running out of places to fly, given how small we are, and the Covid restrictions..
So I thought I'd re-visit the places, and do the vids in a new more "dynamic" style...this is my 3rd in the new "series" :)
Thanks for watching!

Cheers, and stay safe,
Ranjit

Ranjit, again good job in the post edit. I really enjoyed the small zippy water craft. Beautiful sunrise (or sunset?). Jerry

Reactions: Rwarrior
Another superb piece of film expertly shot, edited and presented. Involving and interesting at the same time and yes I remember the earlier footage at this location but it is still fresh and highly watchable. Thank you for your effort and for allowing us to see it.

Reactions: Rwarrior
Ranjit, again good job in the post edit. I really enjoyed the small zippy water craft. Beautiful sunrise (or sunset?). Jerry
Hi Jerry, thanks very much... yeah the RC boats that day were a bonus.. from up high, they looked like mini Nessie's... 😂
Sunrise, mate!
Cheers!

Reactions: SoccerRef12
Another superb piece of film expertly shot, edited and presented. Involving and interesting at the same time and yes I remember the earlier footage at this location but it is still fresh and highly watchable. Thank you for your effort and for allowing us to see it.
Hey Twickers14,
Thanks for your kind comments..
Yeah, I'm trying to do more with my post editing, but not going overboard as well...
Cheers, and have fun with your new Mavic...😂

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef