Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pano photos of the Ocala National Forest in Central Florida

Andrei

Join
Jan 4, 2019
I took these pano images with my Spark while hiking in the Ocala National Forest.

Attachments

• 01 - Ocala National Forest.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 99
  • 02 - Ocala National Forest.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 67
  • 03 - Ocala National Forest.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 59
  • 04 - Ocala National Forest.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 62
I took this video with my Spark while hiking in the Ocala National Forest.

That was cool.

Had my eyes focused on the reflection of the clouds and the Spark, then the leaves on the surface came into frame and surprised me.

Kind of has a 3-D type of look.

Thanks for sharing.:)

That was an interesting, off-beat shot! This is the type of shot that drones are made for and that you don't see too often. Nice!

Reactions: Daanspark
thanks for your kind words!

I took these pano images with my Spark while hiking in the Ocala National Forest.
Those are very cool! My favorite is #3 with the clouds reflection on the water. :)

I took this video with my Spark while hiking in the Ocala National Forest.
I keep digging this forum especially the "Photos and Videos" section to get new ideas about photography and filming.
I think I have just found my Lesson of the Day today. Absolutely brilliant shot this. Thanks for sharing.

That’s fab. Love the landscape in Florida and we visit every year but down South in Naples. Went to one of the Storm Water Areas No5 South of Lake Okeechobe to see snail kites but no drones allowed! Saw a kite, one of the most exhilarating experiences in my birding life. Not dissimilar scenery’s where you shot. Keep’em coming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schmidtrobert