Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

parameters mod for Spark share

awacsnl

Join
Mar 6, 2018
Gents, hereby the flight parameters which you can easy import into spark using https://drone-hacks.com/download
start up, select Spark, go to hack parametrs, import para meters using the para jos file (unzip first). and then write .

changes are:

#Sport+
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_tilt_atti_range = 45
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_up= 10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_vel_down = -6
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_up =10
g_config_mode_sport_cfg_vert_acc_down = -6
brake_sensitive_gain = 150

#GPS+
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_tilt_atti = 40
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_vel_up = 8
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_vel_down = -6
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_acc_up = 8
g_config_mode_normal_cfg_vert_acc_down = -6

#Wind-*remove wind warnings*
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level1 = 8
g_config_air_est_big_wind_level2 = 11

#RTH Speed increase
g_config_go_home_gohome_idle_vel = 13

About Drone-Hacks
Drone-Hacks is an Application which makes it possible to modify your drone.
In the free version you can flash the firmware of your drone.
You also can change the parameters of your drone and share it with the whole community.

Parametrics are tested several times and safe to fly!!!

Attachments

• SPARK PARA JOS.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 49
Hi, it's safe, also you can always reset to stock values if you don't like it.
And you can write first your orginal parameters to keep them on your desktop in Drone-hacks before you import the modified one's

Last edited:
Perhaps I could imagine changing the controls on my SPARK if the parameters and the effects of the changes were fully explained. (E.g. there are good explanatory videos on Youtube in which the optimal settings for the gimbal adjustment are explained: what is the delivery status, which value should be set, what happens then and for what purpose the changed setting is better.)

But I should have a reason to change! This requires so much flight experience that in some flight situations you want small optimizations that better suit your own flight style or that optimize the use of the drone for a very special purpose.

Without such reasons, my "urge to research" is not strong enough to play around with the flight controls. I don't change the ABS system in my car or manipulate the braking system just because I find it exciting to drift through the curves of the country roads.

All plastic parts of a DJI drone, the integrated circuits, the electronic components and sensors are - apart from the high-quality camera components - not even worth a fraction of the retail price.
What every DJI pilot pays to a large extent is the research work and the extremely complex software for communication between all systems, for controlling these systems and the implementation of these diverse technical details in a user interface that most people around the world understand.
When I manipulate this system, I claim that I can adjust some details better than the DJI engineers and that I can see what effect my small changes (can) have on the overall system. No, I am not presuming that. I am flying my SPARK within the scope of the possible adjustments in the app and am satisfied with these options: It is the way it is. :)

The SPARK is my second drone. The first one was from a different manufacturer ... ok, those engineers weren't in the front row when God distributed brains among people :rolleyes: ... (which led me to switch to a DJI drone)
Here I would have no qualms about manipulating the controls ... ?

Thanks for your reply, One of the important things is that the RTH speed when you needed it is set much faster than original so when there is wind you may have a change that your Spark return safe against the wind.

Reactions: larry66

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe