Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Perfect lighting for TINY PLANETS

Try to put the very top of the building at the top of your frame, but keep the spark low enough to get the perspective

thx man i will try it... oh and what app did u use to export ur image n turns into tinyplanet? i use theta+ and Spherefy but i just wanted to know if theres another good app ...

what height was it about and should i aim the spark at the top of the building **** my first attempt 30 mtrs high **** finished it on MICROSOFT CE

Fly up close the building and then increase elevation until the very top of the building is the top of your frame. When you hit the Sphere Pano button the Spark actually looks UP just a bit. This will get you some sky at the top of your photo.

what height was it about and should i aim the spark at the top of the building **** my first attempt 30 mtrs high **** finished it on MICROSOFT CE
Sorry I don't know the exact height I was at when I made the shots. But try to keep your drone as low as possible without cutting off the top of your subject. *Note that the Spark does look up just a bit when you hit the pano button so cutting off the top when lining up your shot just a little bit may be acceptable to still produce good pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe