Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Phone call during the flight?

Join
Aug 8, 2017
i'm curious what will happen if i get a phone call during the flight? it's a choice to put the iphone to flight mode on but i'm curious what happens if the phone rings?
thank you in advance

You will have some window comming on top of your Go4 app screen and you will be distracted, so not good. If you are not using the RC, then it is for sure an issue.
If you want to leave your phone active during flight, the best is you conduct a couple of tests (friends calling during flight) so you will not be surprised of what happen.
It is in any case not recommended as it is a distraction.

You will have some window comming on top of your Go4 app screen and you will be distracted, so not good. If you are not using the RC, then it is for sure an issue.
If you want to leave your phone active during flight, the best is you conduct a couple of tests (friends calling during flight) so you will not be surprised of what happen.
It is in any case not recommended as it is a distraction.
thank you

I leave my data connection on and I've gotten texts, calls, and notifications during flights. Being connected to the controller, I've never had an issue. If the spark is low and close, I'll even respond to some stuff. Today I accidentally closed the Go 4 app and opened something else completely and the Spark was well over 1000 feet out. Had no problem. Just reopened the Go 4 app and it actually started back up where it left off. Even kept recording video.

There is the "Do not disturb" option.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers