Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pictures from today's flight

Lucky you to be able to fly. It’s been nearly a month since I’ve got up. Shocking weather in the SW UK. Raring to go though!!

Reactions: Vader01
Lucky you to be able to fly. It’s been nearly a month since I’ve got up. Shocking weather in the SW UK. Raring to go though!!
I live in Florida USA and this is our rainy season and the last time I flew was Sept. 27th. I flew my Iron Man Tello inside my apartment but that isn't nearly as fun as flying my Spark outside, lololol.

We were in your beautiful State just last month and I have been watching the weather. Pretty stormy but that’s to be expected. Safe flying.

We were in your beautiful State just last month and I have been watching the weather. Pretty stormy but that’s to be expected. Safe flying.
I hope you enjoyed your visit when you were here. Did you bring your Spark to fly and take some pictures or video? Yes the weather this time of year changes so fast which makes it hard to know when to fly.

Yes Spark came with me. It all went well and no problems with the TSA who were professional as always and picked up my metal hips in a flash. Will attach a few shots. We were in Naples. The first is Eagle Lakes where I watch birds, the second is beautiful Vanderbilt Beach looking south and the third the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort. Lovely place. Might have the order wrong but you can get the idea!!
F87FE6AA-46E6-4811-BF7D-8B77B0743671.jpegDF41145B-6C9A-4958-B164-778AFE11825A.jpegF59424F4-8EAC-49A2-93E9-7D8C04BDAFF8.jpegF87FE6AA-46E6-4811-BF7D-8B77B0743671.jpegJ

• Love
Reactions: Vader01
Wow, great shots!!! I'm on the west coast in the Tampa area. Glad you were able to bring your Spark!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis