Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pilgim State NY

Thanks for the video. Growing up as a child of the 80s on Long Island, Pilgrim State was “a thing.” It’s what you would tease your sister about: “you belong in Pilgrem State.” Or an angry parent might say “if you don’t get it together, they’re going to ship you off to Pilgrem State.”

What a great take on this relic of my past and picture of how we used to deal with mental illness in America.

Reactions: BossOlive
Thanks for the video. Growing up as a child of the 80s on Long Island, Pilgrim State was “a thing.” It’s what you would tease your sister about: “you belong in Pilgrem State.” Or an angry parent might say “if you don’t get it together, they’re going to ship you off to Pilgrem State.”

What a great take on this relic of my past and picture of how we used to deal with mental illness in America.
Yes very haunting in deed!
Great video!
That building looks like an abandoned insane asylum tho!
Yhea the place is insanely eerie. Kept looking over my shoulder lol.

Use to ride QUADS back there. Life was so simple then trying to get over to Kings Park next. Going to post one I did at Sunken Meadow that you might enjoy.

Last edited:
There's just something about abandoned structures.

Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef