Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Places I've Flown

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hi all,
Finally got round to compiling my still shots of all the places I've flown in Singapore.
Apologies if it's too long, but was hard to cherry pick from about 2 years of flying [emoji23]
Cheers and safe flying!

Slideshow editor : 4K Slideshow Maker
Video Editor : Shotcut
Audio : FreePlay Music
Image Editor : Nik Collection 2012

Well, done video Beautiful scenery I love it.

Jeff :cool:

Thanks so much for providing us with this great work WELL DONE ? I
am always amazed by the quality of the Spark camera ?

You and the Spark get around.:)

Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful collage! You and the Spark are simply amazing!

p
Hi all,
Finally got round to compiling my still shots of all the places I've flown in Singapore.
Apologies if it's too long, but was hard to cherry pick from about 2 years of flying [emoji23]
Cheers and safe flying!

Slideshow editor : 4K Slideshow Maker
Video Editor : Shotcut
Audio : FreePlay Music
Image Editor : Nik Collection 2012

Sweet

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback... much appreciated!! [emoji120][emoji120]
Cheers and safe flying [emoji3575]

Amazing. A lot of flying summarised in this 8 min video. I like this concept of making a slideshow of still images. You get a much better quality because of the high resolution pics.

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks Nilanjan!
Yup, I thought a video compilation of my stills was a quick way to keep a record of my stuff, and not to mention that it was also to convince my family that their birthday gift of the Spark was not going to waste.. haha.
Cheers, and fly safe [emoji4]

Reactions: nilanjan118
Thanks Nilanjan!
Yup, I thought a video compilation of my stills was a quick way to keep a record of my stuff, and not to mention that it was also to convince my family that their birthday gift of the Spark was not going to waste.. haha.
Cheers, and fly safe [emoji4]
Btw if you are interested in recording flight telemetry too , you could signup free account @ Drone Data Management and Flight Analysis | Airdata UAV [emoji6]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers