Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Please help! Spark cooling fan turns on for a few seconds when USB charger is connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkOwner

Join
Feb 10, 2018
Hi everyone I’m new here.

Could anyone here help me please and or confirm? Today I noticed that when I plug the DJI charger into my Spark’s USB port to charge the battery the Sparks cooling fan turns on for a few seconds then turns off and continues to charge as normal - Is this NORMAL?

Has anyone else noticed this when charging their Spark via USB?

It’s bugging me and I cant find any info or anyone mention this.

Please respond

Thanks so much!

Try reading the forum rules before
1. You have an attitude towards other members
2. You 'bump' threads because you didn't get an answer quick enough.
3. You double post on the community.

You have already received an answer posted up on the official DJI forum from one of their moderators.
The answer was 'Yes this is normal'

This is such a nonsense thread and subject it doesn't even warrant responses let alone duplicate threads starting and you constantly saying you need an answer and bumping threads to attempt to illicit a reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: beachcombing
Try reading the forum rules before
1. You have an attitude towards other members
2. You 'bump' threads because you didn't get an answer quick enough.
3. You double post on the community.

You have already received an answer posted up on the official DJI forum from one of their moderators.
The answer was 'Yes this is normal'

This is such a nonsense thread and subject it doesn't even warrant responses let alone duplicate threads starting and you constantly saying you need an answer and bumping threads to attempt to illicit a reply.

First of all.

The thread on DJI forum was not mine. I found it shortly after this thread was made. And I posted this thread because the first one was in the wrong section!

As for the “attitude” the user who commented “non-semce” with poor spelling at that - has no say here, he or she is not a moderator.

So dont come here sticking up for them when they were the one wasting their own time and being disrespectful. Yet you say nothing to them about the sly and harsh comment to a noobie here.

All it took was a kind reply in a professional manner and not this garbage by a garbage user.

Jeez.. Sour grapes here, a new user being spoken to like this?

So much for respecting others eh?

Idiots

Last edited:
I would like to make a couple points here...
The rules are for all members to follow. Also, if you see an issue on the forum, please use the report button. Do not "memberate" other members and let the staff handle that.

This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search before you craft your post. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here -
Please help! Spark cooling fan turns on for a few seconds when USB charger is connected?

duplicate_content.png

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast