Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Plough Day

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Hi everyone, we've had our "hobby farm" for about 11 years now, but never have the fields been "processed", only hayed. So here is a quick review of our friend the farmer down the road, who came in to do the deed. He's not done yet, but this was sort of exciting in a farm-ish kind of way... Sadly, super windy, and the gusts were extreme up higher, so stayed low. Again, the sun was scarce. And it only hit 3 degrees (C) or 37 (F).

Re-uploaded video.... Final Cut Pro this time.

Last edited:
Hmmm... will leave this up for now, but it seems Davinci and YT dont like each other in this instance... its jerky. I think I may have messed up on the frame-rate. Will re-upload when I have the chance.

** now done. Final Cut Pro to the rescue

Last edited:
You certainly got a lot of mileage out of a plowed field! You can remove the jerky movements in editing.

Chucks i was waiting for a fly by over the tractor and it never happened lol You should get some high aerials of those plow lines could be interesting, well done :)

He may be back next weekend, hopefully the wind isnt! I was really worried about going more than 30 meters even... gusts were 50mph beyond that.

Well, in hindsight, I should have shortened that up by about 40%. I may get another chance this coming weekend, if the weather permits, and the farmer dude shows up again.

I tell you, What I have found out about YouTube Analytics is short & sweet is the best.
My average view time is currently (and mostly) 1:14.0
When I get good stuff, it can be up to 4-7 minutes - earlier on in the hobby.
But even then, my videos are 2minutes max now-a-days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis