Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Poll: Is the Spark your first drone?

Is the Spark your first drone?

• Total voters
Hi from mid-Michigan. The Spark will be my first drone, and I'm glad to see a dedicated forum available.

I've voted for "First Drone," with the assumption that "drone" is defined as a multi-rotor RC heli with a built-in camera. I own 3 quad-copters aside from the Spark, but none are remotely as sophisticated.

Hi from mid-Michigan. The Spark will be my first drone, and I'm glad to see a dedicated forum available.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, bkb57.

I use to ride my snowmobile in your Sate but haven't been in a few years.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: bkb57
I've voted for "First Drone," with the assumption that "drone" is defined as a multi-rotor RC heli with a built-in camera. I own 3 quad-copters aside from the Spark, but none are remotely as sophisticated.

My first aircraft was a paper airplane, then I moved up to kites.

My first drone, xmas present. Like it because I can throw into a backpack. 8 flights so far, love it.

1st: Syma X8G modded with 2 axis gimbal and action cam.
2nd: Eachine H8 mini
3rd: Phantom 3 Standard
4th: Spark, bought for travelling, hiking, Skiing, and Skidooing
5th: Tello (new this past Christmas)

All still fly but use the 3rd, 4th, and 5th the most.

Chris

The spark is my second drone and first from DJI. My first one was a Promark GPS Shadow Drone my wife got me for Christmas. It is a nice one to start with since it wasn't a lot. It took some good pictures and videos for being 720 instead of the 1080 I have with the Spark. It was good then the camera feed would freeze from time to time when got high or far. I have only had the Spark for about a month and totally love it. I wanted one that had better quality pictures/videos and way easier to travel with as the Promark was kind of big. Spark is less noticeable in the air and with a more stable gimble my videos are so much better. I am going to have so much fun with this.

Spark is my second GPS drone, I have MJX bugs two, and a starter drone syma 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast