Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Portsmouth War Memorial City Center

irvine

Join
Dec 26, 2018
Once again I get this silly message file does not have an allowed extension. The video was done on my DJI Spark 1080 30fps not 4k Really frustrated especially seeing other members posting their videos.

What's happening folks please help in simple language xxxxx for the ladies

Hi Irvine,

After you shoot the video, make sure you give it a little time to 'read' onto the disk before you try to get the video to process.

I hope this makes sense. It happened to me. When I say 'time', I mean just a minute or two.

Good Luck. Linda

Reactions: irvine
Hi Linda thanks for the info I took the video directly off the dji 4 app. Should I try directly from my external hard drive where I transfered all my videos from my sd card in my Spark drone. Just so frustrating let's see what happens wish me luck x smiles

Hi Linda thanks for the info I took the video directly off the dji 4 app. Should I try directly from my external hard drive where I transfered all my videos from my sd card in my Spark drone. Just so frustrating let's see what happens wish me luck x smiles

The content on the phone is poor quality cached video and shouldn't be used. The good stuff will be on the SD card or your PC if you already transferred the content.

Also, just to be clear, you must create a YouTube or similar channel and upload your video there and then copy / paste the link back to the Photo ,/ Video section of the Forum under a new thread that you create.

Pictures may be directly uploaded to Spark Pilots, but not video.

Good luck.:)

Reactions: Pearson
Hi Irvine,

Yes, I think you should get the video from your SD card, and then put it into your computer. That is what I do. To avoid the error that you first described, your Spark needs to make sure the video is processed in your SD card, so that takes a small amount of time, as I mentioned in my first reply.

I am a novice at all of this, so I hope that I am helping you. I am only telling you what has worked for me.

I know how frustrating it is, so just keep at it.... ok? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena