Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Positive dji refresh experience

SparkyNate

Join
Apr 28, 2018
Just like the tittle says! Flew my beloved spark into the side of my work,thankfully I purchased the dji refresh. I’m only posting this because I read a lot of negitive feedback about there customer service,I also own a phantom 3 4K and posted a similar thread there as I had a really positive experience. Hope everyone has a save holiday weekend!!

Good to hear. Did they repair or replace your Spark? How long did the whole process take til you had a working drone back? I'm hoping I never have to use my refresh, but glad I have it just in case!

They replaced it,it came sealed in a factory spark box but I am assuming it’s a refurbished unit? It looks absolutely new even had the little plastic over the camera and sensors and not a single blemish,the repair would have been to expensive,it took about two weeks but I was filling the stuff out on my phone (use a computer much easier) and by mistake opened like three refresh orders completely my fault,but had I done it correctly it would have been half the time. Only thing was they told me to keep my old battery as it was still ok.even got a new case and props too!

Reactions: mano and rich777

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar