Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Pull trigger on spark?? $300

flp

Join
Dec 22, 2018
Looks like I’ll be able to get spark with controller for about 300 from target

Do you guys think I’ll be happy with it coming from a phantom 3Standard. The phantom actually has great video quality but almost everything else about it especially bulky and very non/stealthy flying experience is what I don’t like.

Should I wait for the spark sequel (only problem of course will be it will be more expensive) decisions decisions. If I do buy I’ll sell my phantom.

Coming from Phantom 3 std, you might be happy with it. And you might not. Spark has only 2 axis gimbal.
So, if you shoot video, it would be a downgrade. If you shoot stills, you would likely be happy with it.

Reactions: pmshop
I came from phantom to spark because of all the prep and noise and attention the phantom attracted. I have never looked back. Everything about it I like. Video may be a downgrade but I found it only slight and perfectly acceptable, it just needs a bit more care when flying and editing can take care of that. Stills are perfectly acceptable.
All the pros of the spark far outweigh the cons for me. I sold my phantom after 2 months of non use, and will never go 'large' again.
I fear for the future of recreational flying of phantom type quads, and I think spark types will be the best option.
As far as do I wait for the spark sequel, get your spark now. When the sequel appears it will be more expensive and will be waiting until it reduces before I will consider it. That is if the new one has features which I need.

Reactions: flp
Thanks for the post!
I went to target and got the last spark/controller combo they had
20% off for target cartwheel app
10% off for the box having a dent in it
Out the door $279

Listing my phantom 3 standard. Is $275 reasonable? Hope I can get a buyer. The drone really does take great video but as they say the best camera is the one you have with you and the phantom 3 is just really not that pleasant to carry around, and honestly I felt a lot of anxiety flying it due to the size.

Thanks for the post!
Out the door $279

Listing my phantom 3 standard. Is $275 reasonable? Hope I can get a buyer. The drone really does take great video but as they say the best camera is the one you have with you and the phantom 3 is just really not that pleasant to carry around, and honestly I felt a lot of anxiety flying it due to the size.
That's a steal of a deal.....

Thanks for the post!
Out the door $279

When you search eBay to help determine the market value be sure to filter "Completed Auctions Only". This will show you the actual selling prices which is a better indicator than active incomplete auctions (or Buy It Now asking prices).

Also reduce you estimated profit by subtracting eBay's transaction fee which is rather substantial.

Enjoy your new Spark and best of luck fitting a buyer for your Phantom. It's the circle of life. Ha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe