Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Question about selling drones locally?

flp

Join
Dec 22, 2018
Maybe a dumb question
When selling a drone locally like Craiglist, is it typical to fly the drone to show the buyer that it works?
I'm thinking it's probably a good idea just to prove that the drone works.
My nightmare when selling on Craiglist, is getting that phone call after the sale...

Maybe a dumb question
When selling a drone locally like Craiglist, is it typical to fly the drone to show the buyer that it works?
My nightmare when selling on Craiglist, is getting that phone call after the sale...
I sold a drone that I made on Craigslist a couple of years ago and to avoid that phone call I flew it for the guy and said as is. Who knows what they will do to it and try to blame you. CYA

Absolutely...YOU fly it to show them it works. Never let them fly it unless they gove you the cash for the sale and you tell them they now own it as is. Cash only and as is is key to anything craigslist...even Facebook Marketplace

Maybe a dumb question

Best way to avoid annoying phone calls after a Craigslist transaction is to never give them your phone number or full name in the first place. It's a little awkward but can be done exclusively with a temporary e-mail account. Too many scammers on Craigslist to give any personal info.

Best way to avoid annoying phone calls after a Craigslist transaction is to never give them your phone number or full name in the first place. It's a little awkward but can be done exclusively with a temporary e-mail account. Too many scammers on Craigslist to give any personal info.

Agreed and always go with another person. Too many criminals on CL. I try to avoid CL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme