Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Recover movie.

JDone

Join
May 28, 2019
While flying the other day I got a notice that the battery level was low so I started return home. For some reason on the screen it said there was not enough battery life to bring it back to the starting point. Then it said it was starting to land I saw where it was going so I tracked it and found it laying in a field but it hit a tree and broke off a leg and one of the props. I took the SD card out of it and the movie is there but it will not play back. I ran into this problem before that if you were taking a movie and did not shut the camera off before you turned the spark off you could not play the movie back. Does anyone know how to recover or repair the movie so that it can be seeI took the SD card out of it and the movie is there but it will not play back. I ran into this problem before that if you were taking a movie and did not shut the camera off before you turned the spark off you could not play the movie back. Does anyone know how to recover or repair the movie so that I can be played

Doesn't seem to have fixed mine from Wednesday. I shot a cool sunset. It had enough battery to fly back to my hand, I stopped the recording and turned it off. That was the first thing I tried, but didn't fix it this time. Has in the past.

Doesn't seem to have fixed mine from Wednesday. I shot a cool sunset. It had enough battery to fly back to my hand, I stopped the recording and turned it off. That was the first thing I tried, but didn't fix it this time. Has in the past.
Sometimes the internal software will not be able to fix the file.
If the filesize is 0 kb, then forget it.

Repairing Corrupt DJI Video Files

The tools and procedure descibed at this webpage has saved tons of video.
And completly free.

Reactions: jimlips
The best way is to use a professional video repair tool like Stellar Repair for Video. This DIY software is easy-to-use, and efficient at fixing any number of damaged or severely corrupt video files at one go. The software is available for both Windows and macOS users.

It looks like you're a bit late with your SPAM message:

- First, the problem was already solved with the drone itself and without the need to install any "professional" software, like the one you mentioned. The damaged file is finalized simply by powering the drone on with the SD card and the broken file on it.

- Second, even if it wasn't the case, there are free solutions to try first, like DJI FIX.

Last edited:
Well, after all that, the file wasn't my sunset, but a couple seconds of my hat when I stopped the recording I did not start, then turned off the drone. :confused:

Reactions: Haggi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef