Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Refresh warranty

Does the spark fly more combo come with the refresh warranty?
Yes. You have to buy it within 48 hours of activation. It costs $59.

I have had the Spark less than a week and just sent in a battery that broke (locking mechanism loose) as it is covered under the refresh plan. If they replace that at no charge, the refresh plan will just about pay for itself.

I have had the Spark less than a week and just sent in a battery that broke (locking mechanism loose) as it is covered under the refresh plan. If they replace that at no charge, the refresh plan will just about pay for itself.

Actually you can get Refresh after 48h, you will need to record yourself flying the spark an some other stuff and upload the video to YouTube and sending them the link

It's better explained here
DJI_Care Customer Upload Information

Wouldn't this be covered under the manufacturers warranty? I thought the refresh was if you broke it yourself.

y
Wouldn't this be covered under the manufacturers warranty? I thought the refresh was if you broke it yourself.

yeah I was thinking the same , normal warranty would cover this .... , care package to me is more around water damage and crashing it,

BUT , with the care package if u physically lose it... then no deal , so if lose it in water or in a tree, needa go and get it ,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit