Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Removed

didn't mean to offend , just thought they'd be some interest
I certainly wasn't offended. A number of Spark fliers have expressed interest in the Mavic Mini and appreciate information that helps form an opinion on whether to get one or not.

I would not presume to speak for anyone else, but my impression was theDRONEranger probably thought the newly opened Mavic Mini section in the Mavic forum might provide a better audience for feedback and suggestions on your new drone. You've contributed some nice work in this forum.

I certainly wasn't offended. A number of Spark fliers have expressed interest in the Mavic Mini and appreciate information that helps form an opinion on whether to get one or not.

I would not presume to speak for anyone else, but my impression was theDRONEranger probably thought the newly opened Mavic Mini section in the Mavic forum might provide a better audience for feedback and suggestions on your new drone. You've contributed some nice work in this forum.
Honestly this is my favorite Pilots forum . The people are nicer here . I didn't know Spark had added a Mini section all repost it there .
Sense you said such kind things about me I'll attempt to give a personal review of it

Pros : Prices , size , weight , easy to use , Video quality , flight time , DJI Fly video editor is the easiest I have ever used . plus you can post straight to many sites and or your friends. and its about the cutest lil drone ever ! lol

Cons : Feels cheap and flimsy in your hand , ( I have seen many videos showing it is tough , just speaking on how it feels ) , Controller : It will drone your phone batter very fast Does not have a Paulse button or a sports mode button ( has to be switched in app ) The App , DJI Fly App just cause I no longer like learning new thing lol

I have only flown it a few times but honestly I think it could be a replacement for the Mavic Air . The range seems to be the same . 4k vs 2.7k With my Mavic Air I mostly film in 2.7 k anyway . Mini has the Same camera sensor as the Mavic Air . It cant fight back against strong winds as much . I haven't tested it yet so I cant speak too much on that.

Vs Spark - Sparks photo edit presets are awesome but I think the Mini might be better in most other ways

I'll attempt to give a personal review of it

I have been tossing up the idea of purchasing a MM, not as a replacement, but maybe as a companion, since the bigger Mavic series are still out of my budget.

I want the Shelby Cobra Mustang, but can only get the grocery getter look alike. ?

The flight time, range, and camera are all better than the Spark.

I watched this video from Captain Drone recently uploaded and...

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
I couldn't find a Mavic Mini Section ?
Click on the MavicPilots icon at the bottom of this page. When you get there you'll see a rather large General Forums area. Under it is the Mavic Mini Series section.

I appreciate your MM review. Had I not gotten my Spark in August, I might've gone for the MM if I had known it was coming, but I'll stick with Sparky for the time being. I'm hoping you'll continue to participate in the SparkPilots forum. I've seen photos and videos from other platforms here and, you're right, there are some really nice people here.

I wasn't upset about the posting. I merely figured the post would be much more relevant and accepted for response in the Mavic Mini area;

The Mavic Mini Forum members would most likely be able to provide a more reliable feedback on the video as they are much more familiar with that particular drone, than Sparkies are.

Reactions: I B Spectre
Click on the MavicPilots icon at the bottom of this page. When you get there you'll see a rather large General Forums area. Under it is the Mavic Mini Series section.

I appreciate your MM review. Had I not gotten my Spark in August, I might've gone for the MM if I had known it was coming, but I'll stick with Sparky for the time being. I'm hoping you'll continue to participate in the SparkPilots forum. I've seen photos and videos from other platforms here and, you're right, there are some really nice people here.

see if you can tell which witch is which :)

Aww shucks, I missed Roy's offensive post, LOL. Have no idea what it was but I find it hard to imagine him posting anything that I'd find offensive.
Anyway Roy, I agree with the Spark forum being the friendliest and you are one of the ones that make it that.
Stick around soon enuff i'll start drinking wine , then its on baby !!! lol

I'd say MP2 on upper left, Mini lower left. To my eyes, there is slightly more detail in the white trimmed windows on the large building with the clock/bell tower in the distance...maybe the MP2 would pick it up.

Reactions: Roy Rogers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme