Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Replacement props, which ones to choose?

SpeedCore

Join
Oct 2, 2017
Loc
Austria
Hey,
has anyone tried the replacement props made by "Hensych"? I need some replacement props after my Spark crashed and the original props from DJI are 9€ per pair plus ridiculous 32,45€ shipping to Austria. I found some 3rd party props for a reasonable price (~15EUR for 4 pairs), but the reviews are patchy: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B072V2B369
Does anyone have experiences with that product?

Reactions: Mike Brown
Hey,
has anyone tried the replacement props made by "Hensych"? I need some replacement props after my Spark crashed and the original props from DJI are 9€ per pair plus ridiculous 32,45€ shipping to Austria. I found some 3rd party props for a reasonable price (~15EUR for 4 pairs), but the reviews are patchy: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B072V2B369
Or you could just buy them from a DJI dealer in Austria! There are only around 45-50 dealers in Austria so cant be too hard to find one.

Don't be penny wise and pound foolish.... So you save a little bit up front, but what would it cost if those second rate props fail and your Spark crashes? If you have refresh care it might not cover it cause you used a NON-DJI part. If you lose the entire drone due to the prop, what did you save? For critical items, including props and batteries, I'll pay more for the OEM stuff. If I have to make some type of claim, my Spark or other DJI drone is ALL DJI...

Hey,
has anyone tried the replacement props made by "Hensych"? I need some replacement props after my Spark crashed and the original props from DJI are 9€ per pair plus ridiculous 32,45€ shipping to Austria. I found some 3rd party props for a reasonable price (~15EUR for 4 pairs), but the reviews are patchy: Hensych® 4 Paar Propeller für DJI Spark Schnellspann 4730 Prop Blade Ersatzpropeller Zubehör: Amazon.de: Spielzeug

I guess you're all right... Don't be pennywise with the wrong things. I bought the cheap ones because I was curious about the build quality and it's not as good as the original. You can see the difference in the pictures (cheap one on the left, orginal to the right). The surface of the cheap ones is more coarse, the original ones have a silk-like surface. I'll return the cheap ones to Amazon and go for the genuine props.
IMG_6906.JPG IMG_6907.JPG

Reactions: Sparkbart
I was shopping for some extra props for my Spark. Amazon has several non OEM props that look like the originals at about half the price. After reading some of the forums and evaluations, I decided to bite the bullet and order the DJI authentic.

Reactions: lightbg
So thing is we aren't talking about a part thats hundreds of dollars. A quick goggle search shows the avg price of a pair of props to be 9 USD. So you save 4.5 bucks on a pair? Is it really worth risking the several hundreds of dollars you've spent on your Spark if it crashes because of aftermarket props over 4 or 5 bucks?

I was shopping for some extra props for my Spark. Amazon has several non OEM props that look like the originals at about half the price. After reading some of the forums and evaluations, I decided to bite the bullet and order the DJI authentic.

Maybe I'm just a great pilot...but I have NEVER replaced any props on any of my DJI Platforms. With that said, I just read that DJI recommends replacing after 200 sorties so I replaced the props on my Mavic thought the old ones were fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502