Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

River View

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
A day or two ago, whilst unseasonably hot here, I managed a quick up and down in an area in which I would generally not fly, but I was able to make it legit according to the airpsace zoning which left only a very tight window to operate in... anyway, this waterway is steeped in history. Long before there were any roads or railways across Canada, this river was part of the Voyageur route, canoeing from the St. Lawrence river in Quebec to the Ottawa River then up to the Mattawa (as seen in small part in this video), and the after a portage or two and across Lake Nipissing, French River, you were then into the Great Lakes and off to western Canada and the American mid-west... much history for the white man, and for our first peoples too. This is with the Air 2, its 4k so if you have a big screen there you go. Take care all.

Cheers

p.s. I have been fooling with a GoPro Hero 10 for the past few weeks, some videos from it on the channel too.

Last edited:
Great stuff Robin. You have such beautiful countryside to work with. Did I hear a cricket or two at 1.10 mins?? Music just right. Thanks for this.

Nice video!

The area around North Bay is beautiful (grew up there). Know the area very well.

Chris

Reactions: twickers14
Great stuff Robin. You have such beautiful countryside to work with. Did I hear a cricket or two at 1.10 mins?? Music just right. Thanks for this.
Thank you.... I hear crickets when waiting for my tax return... lol...

Reactions: twickers14
Nice video!

The area around North Bay is beautiful (grew up there). Know the area very well.

Chris
Thanks Chris, I am seeking out all the places I can fly legallly in the area with water features, as everyone is getting tired of all the trees in my videos! <wink>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme