Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Safety Notification,

zenfly

Join
Jun 23, 2019
This is about the notification that comes up on the ipad I guess because I'm near an air base but by airbase is a safe area outside the 5 mi circle but I still get this warning.

Your aircraft has entered an enhanced warning zone (restricted airspace), Please fly with caution. I agree to accept full responsibility for my flight in this zone. By unlocking you reaffirm all terms and conditions of use.
To continue your flight please select.( the tiny blue spot to the right then hit the ck mark at the bottom.) The blue dot very hard to see in the daylight.

My problem is I hit the blue spot over and over and it doesn't work ..does anyone else have that problem ? maybe a touch screen problem ?

After checking the dot, you have to click the bottom button. "I accept" or something like that.

Reactions: SoccerRef12
After checking the dot, you have to click the bottom button. "I accept" or something like that.
I know.. what I'm saying I hit the blue dot and nothing happens .. If I keep trying 10-20-30 hits I get it while the spark is running the battery down then hit the check one time and off I go. That works.. I bought this ipad mini referb on ebay and am thinking the screen might be bad.. The seller already sent me a return label if I want to send it back.. I have 2 weeks to work it out or get another referb ipad 4 exchange from the same seller.. I thought I might get lucky and someone here would chime in with a "I know how to fix that" Thanks y'all for looking here.

I bought this ipad mini referb on ebay and am thinking the screen might be bad..

Just a thought, try rotating the iPad to flip the image and see if the prompt button lands in a different part of the screen that may work if you suspect a bad touch screen.

Reactions: Neebuz and zenfly
Just a thought, try rotating the iPad to flip the image and see if the prompt button lands in a different part of the screen that may work if you suspect a bad touch screen.
I was thinking the same thing in the dark this morning and plan to try exactly that with daylight.. That will also move the lower left to upper right where I'm having trouble with the 3 dots for the menu also. It's strangs that I touch the dots and the menu comes right up but to turn it off is another matter. .. Thanks very much. 317

Reactions: Spark 317
That dot is pretty small. Plus it's difficult to see in bright sunlight. I have to tap it several times before it will work. BTW I'm using an iPhone XR.

That dot is pretty small. Plus it's difficult to see in bright sunlight. I have to tap it several times before it will work. BTW I'm using an iPhone XR.

Ya, be sure to max your screen brightness before you fly. I have an XR also, its not that bright. The "OK" is hard to see at the bottom of that dialogue for sure.

Reactions: SoccerRef12
Ya, be sure to max your screen brightness before you fly. I have an XR also, its not that bright. The "OK" is hard to see at the bottom of that dialogue for sure.
Ditto...I always have to maximize screen brightness to see anything on the screen outside.

Thanks for the reminder,
But that dot is hard to see even when increasing the brightness. I find rubbing my finger tip against my thumb to warm it up a bit seems to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme