Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone lost & can't find.

The red dot is where the log said it's last known location was but the blue dot is where I found it.
That makes sense since your Spark was flying at 6.5 MPH at the last point in the flight log. It would have started auto landing 3 seconds after that (assuming the remote controller also disconnected then). And the wind could have moved it a bit while it was landing.

And by the way, you need to recalibrate IMU and especially compass in a remote area after this incident (I expect you found it).
The go 4 app shows the sparks GPS coordinants, couldn't you input the coordinants into a GPS tracker device and find the lost drone?
The flight log only shows 2.45mins of a 15min flight and it's all just the drone waiting and hovering at the T-off area (Pink dot). After that, nothing, yet the time bar says there's more to the clip.

The go 4 app shows the sparks GPS coordinants, couldn't you input the coordinants into a GPS tracker device and find the lost drone?
The flight log only shows the last recorded coordinates. Since the Spark was actively flying at that time, those coordinates definitely couldn't have shown the exact location of the Spark. The find my drone feature is only useful if the downlink is still connected when the Spark stops moving (lands/crashes).

The flight log only shows the last recorded coordinates. Since the Spark was actively flying at that time, those coordinates definitely couldn't have shown the exact location of the Spark. The find my drone feature is only useful if the downlink is still connected when the Spark stops moving (lands/crashes).
All of this high tech investigation work for finding a 'GPS Disconnect Lost Drone' is so confusing I'm going to opt for one of those tracking devices to attatch to my spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex