Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Scotia Junction Ghost Town

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Here is a short video from last weekend, had some issues with the SD card as far as I can tell, also some wind gusts were messing with me. In the video you can see what used to be two rail lines converging and the rail beds being reclaimed by nature. The remaining line is CNR. The other rails were pulled up in the 1950s. I visited another site like this on the weekend, again bad video, but what the heck, will share it too.

I had a chat with the wife recently, and I seem to have the go-ahead to get a M2Zoom, later this year not sure if I will retain the Spark or not, hoping I am!

Anyway there is a link in the description on YT which will give more details about Scotia Junction, and my upcoming visit to Klock, Ontario.

I was wondering at first if the ghost town was buried in the swamp. ? A MP2Z eh? Cool!! You won't give up your Spark though I bet. ;)

I was wondering at first if the ghost town was buried in the swamp. ? A MP2Z eh? Cool!! You won't give up your Spark though I bet. ;)
Well... once I am retired I will have the time to dive into it all deeper, so having both would be nice, but if I had to choose... well... :p

Nice that the ghost has satellite TV.
ya, that sppils the image somewhat.... I am not certain that is actually an original building, but its on "Station Road' so chances are that is the location of the station buildings at some point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme