Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sea Saw Jigsaw - Jurassic Coast, Devon, UK

Oh boy. What a shot. It’s been windy here Over the last few days, guess you had a few probs with gusts over the coast?
Thanks @twickers14 ? It was a bit breezy, but I've flown in worse here.

I was trying for some longer exposures using an ND32 filter, but it was so bright, and typically there were barely any waves, so that didn't really work out and I got the glare I don't normally get with the fixed PL filter from the water, so it was a mixed day of results. I've ordered an ND64 - the highest rated I can find for the Spark - but I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger on a Mavic Air 2.

The limited flight time of the Spark is becoming more and more frustrating, especially when experimenting as I was yesterday. I love it, but my creative side is craving more now ?

Understand and who would blame you if you jumped up a notch-well rather a big notch. Sure you’ll make the right decision. I’m going to wait till I can get one in the States where I believe it will have an ADS-B receiver to check on aircraft nearby. Goodness knows how that works!? I have been up today for the first time in 2 months on the Downs here in Bristol and am just sorting through the shots. Will try to use my new Luminar 4 app on the Mac to see how it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme