Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Sea You at the Shore

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada

This is an area known as Wright's Cove a.k.a. Dalton's Shore located along the western end of Prince Edward Island, Canada. The sky was overcast that day so the light was low but well diffused and with little wind made for an enjoyable flight . The water was quite "reddish" due to the sand at the bottom being stirred up from some rough seas the day before which also left some frozen water spray on the cliffs as well. For those not familiar with my videos, the rust color of the sand & sandstone is due to the high iron content of the soil which oxidizes (rusts) with exposure to air.

Music is by Vishtèn, an award winning Canadian band including two members from P.E.I. that perform both traditional and original Acadian music. One of several compositions, this rendition of "Elle Tempête", was performed live at The American Folklife Center in Washington, D.C. on March 21, 2019.

You have really gotten smooth on those sticks RotorWash. I watched the video before I read your description and was wondering what the white patterns on the cliffs were as they looked painted on. They were of course by the greatest artist Mother Nature. Nice flying and music. Thank you once again.

Reactions: RotorWash
Hihi, another great video. Very smooth flying, stunning landscape... calming and 'refreshing' at the same time. The music contributes its parts perfectly to the overall impression.
Have you been on tripod mode or are your hands on the sticks so 'calm' ?
Tks for showing us.

You have really gotten smooth on those sticks RotorWash. I watched the video before I read your description and was wondering what the white patterns on the cliffs were as they looked painted on. They were of course by the greatest artist Mother Nature. Nice flying and music. Thank you once again.
Thank you Dragonfly Joe! I appreciate your comments.

Hihi, another great video. Very smooth flying, stunning landscape... calming and 'refreshing' at the same time. The music contributes its parts perfectly to the overall impression.
Have you been on tripod mode or are your hands on the sticks so 'calm' ?
Tks for showing us.
Thanks very much SparkyUrs. I like your description of calming and refreshing. Glad you enjoyed it!

Always a pleasure to see your PEI videos, RotorWash. I'm with SparkyUrs in wanting to know if you were using Tripod mode. It sure was smoothly flown, but then you're a "good stick" anyway!

Always a pleasure to see your PEI videos, RotorWash. I'm with SparkyUrs in wanting to know if you were using Tripod mode. It sure was smoothly flown, but then you're a "good stick" anyway!
Thank you I B Spectre! I didn't use Tripod mode, I actually didn't even think to use it at the time which strikes me somewhat odd as it would have been helpful.

Reactions: I B Spectre

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex