Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Secondary tablet with Go4 app

SoccerRef12

Join
Jul 5, 2019
Loc
Lampasas, Texas
My setup: Spark, controller with OTG cable to my Moto Z3. I was wondering if I could have an Android tablet nearby with the Go4 app with WiFi connection to the controller for another person to view the flight?

I'm not sure that will work, but more knowledgeable people than me can probably say for sure. When using the OTG cable, I believe the WiFi connection from your device to the drone via the RC is disabled. I don't mind being proven wrong. Anyone? Bueller?...Bueller?

I'm not sure that will work, but more knowledgeable people than me can probably say for sure. When using the OTG cable, I believe the WiFi connection from your device to the drone via the RC is disabled. I don't mind being proven wrong. Anyone? Bueller?...Bueller?

I cannot speak for screen sharing with android.
But I do know if you connect OTG, you can then use the wireless to pick up a hot spot so you can see your maps in realtime and you do not have to cache the maps.
So yes, WiFI is active when connected to OTG

The OTG disables the WiFi from the RC to the phone/tablet only. The WiFi from the RC to the drone is a completely different signal.

Here is how I let someone else see on a tablet how I’m flying my drone:
To control my Spark I use a Android phone, connected through WiFi with the RC.
In addition, I have a 10” Android tablet which I also connect through WiFi with the RC.
Then, I use the free program “Mirrorop sender” on my phone and “Mirrorop receiver” on my tablet.
Hope this works for joy too!
Regards, Pete

Amazing! I have “only” a friend of mine looking what I’m doing; you have the entire crowd of football supporters!

Reactions: pmshop
Amazing! I have “only” a friend of mine looking what I’m doing; you have the entire crowd of football supporters!

This was actually for graduation.
This up coming week, we are testing for a "blimp view" type display for halftime since UIL rules forbid drone use during a game.
I can go up until just before kickoff, halftime and then post game.

Here is how I let someone else see on a tablet how I’m flying my drone:
To control my Spark I use a Android phone, connected through WiFi with the RC.
In addition, I have a 10” Android tablet which I also connect through WiFi with the RC.
Then, I use the free program “Mirrorop sender” on my phone and “Mirrorop receiver” on my tablet.
Hope this works for joy too!
Regards, Pete
I found mirrorop receiver for my tablet, but could not find mirrorop sender for my Moto Z3?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67