Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Selling my Spark

The classified section here on the forum is a great place to start.
You aren't a big posting member, but over 50 posts so a search of past posts would reveal a genuine forum member, trust there a lot higher than other online, and the drone is likely in good order etc.
You will probably have to take some photos of the various items of kit, check drone hours, battery statuses, number of charges, cell balances is good to do to show they are in good order.

Add your location to the advert so people can see where you are and any likely logistics / shipping costs involved.

Work out a satisfactory price for both parties researching past sale ads here and other online selling sites, there probably wont be many around, but then also look at the 'competition', your early minis, airs, etc, see what they are going for.

Post your ad and pics here and see how it goes.
Post in other free online selling sites, but most likely there you will be limited to local sales, pick up with demo, explain local flying rules, a bit of guidance etc to the new owner, and a local sale can be ok of course as a cash sale.

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: LetnayaPogoda
The classified section here on the forum is a great place to start.
You aren't a big posting member, but over 50 posts so a search of past posts would reveal a genuine forum member, trust there a lot higher than other online, and the drone is likely in good order etc.
You will probably have to take some photos of the various items of kit, check drone hours, battery statuses, number of charges, cell balances is good to do to show they are in good order.

Add your location to the advert so people can see where you are and any likely logistics / shipping costs involved.

Work out a satisfactory price for both parties researching past sale ads here and other online selling sites, there probably wont be many around, but then also look at the 'competition', your early minis, airs, etc, see what they are going for.

Post your ad and pics here and see how it goes.
Post in other free online selling sites, but most likely there you will be limited to local sales, pick up with demo, explain local flying rules, a bit of guidance etc to the new owner, and a local sale can be ok of course as a cash sale.

Good luck with the sale.
Thank you very much. Exactly what I needed to know, but since I am not a big posting member, is it OK for me to try and sell my Spark on this forum?

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast