Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Setting up my new spark

Jangles

Join
Feb 20, 2018
Just got my spark today, ok in the go 4 app it's only showing, phantom,inspire, matrice and osmos, no spark, I'm having trouble linkin the controller and the android phone, I've been watching all the videos and there not showing this issue? Any suggestions?

Reactions: Sparkster
Are you sure you didn't actually install DJI GO 3?

I installed the wrong app, I just found the right one so we'll see what happens.
Thanks very much, I just noticed this GO 4 app for the spark was last updated May 2017 does that sound right?

Last edited:
I just noticed this GO 4 app for the spark was last updated May 2017 does that sound right?
No.

You can download the latest version from the app store on your mobile device.

Thanks got it loaded, now it gets crazy again after signing in I get to this long scroll down screen and when you get to the end that's it no where to go no button, nothing, stuck you have to back out and the same thing starts all over again?

Thanks got it loaded, now it gets crazy again after signing in I get to this long scroll down screen and when you get to the end that's it no where to go no button, nothing, stuck you have to back out and the same thing starts all over again?

What mobile device are you using? The most current Go 4 app was last updated Feb 6 and is version 4.2.6

I may have misspoke previously, I can't log in, after I put in my PW there's a notice that says " by tapping the box you agree to the terms and services" After I click the box it scrolls way way down and ends and there's no button to continue. I mean all the problems I read about and now this? I can't even get in to GO $ app! I have a galaxy S8 but after reading about all the connection problems I'm thinking of getting an I pad mini 2 refurbished. Hopefully when I get past all this tech I'll be able to fly, I'm an old RC pilot in my 60's maybe that's the problem. BTW it's V 4.2.6

Last edited:
Reactions: brasda91
I may have misspoke previously, I can't log in, after I put in my PW there's a notice that says " by tapping the box you agree to the terms and services" After I click the box it scrolls way way down and ends and there's no button to continue. I mean all the problems I read about and now this? I can't even get in to GO $ app! I have a galaxy S8 but after reading about all the connection problems I'm thinking of getting an I pad mini 2 refurbished. Hopefully when I get past all this tech I'll be able to fly, I'm an old RC pilot in my 60's maybe that's the problem. BTW it's V 4.2.6

This may sound silly, but have you tried turning your phone back vertical, just to see if the screen flips around enough to see the continue button?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schmidtrobert